Types of Data Collected
Personal Data : While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you . Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to.
Cookies and Usage Data : When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data .
Cookies We Use :
- Session Cookies – We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies – We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Suffix E Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes :
- To provide and maintain the site
- To notify you about changes to our site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data and Legal Requirements
Suffix E Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Suffix E Solutions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site
- To protect against legal liability
Links To Other Sites